TechStrat Updates – Promotions, New Hires, and Deal Momentum
TechStrat is pleased to announce the promotion of Michael Bolotin to Senior Vice President. Michael joined TechStrat in 2017 and has gradually expanded his role to include responsibilities across all stages of transactions, from initial outreach through negotiations to closing. In addition to managing transactions, Michael is also responsible for growing our network of financial sponsors and strategic buyers.
Our newest team member, Clem Brown, joined us as an analyst in Q4 2021, after completing his studies at Princeton University. When he is not supporting our team on transactions, Clem is refining several experimental projects that will eventually grow into clients.
Last year brought challenge and hardship, but opportunity as well. We wish you all a healthy, balanced and productive year ahead. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are evaluating growth options for your software/tech-enabled services business or are interested in learning more about our active or closed deals.
- Tech-enabled data & analytics services: Decisive Data acquired by Calligo (backed by Investcorp)
- Tech-enabled information management services: Celerity Consulting Group recapitalized by Hastings Equity
- Geospatial information systems (GIS) services and software: NorthSouth GIS acquired by Tukuh Technologies, a subsidiary of Tepa
- Incentives & rewards management SaaS: Rybbon acquired by Blackhawk Network
- Tech-enabled customer support BPO: J-Curve Technologies acquired by Connexus (backed by AEA Investors)
- Contract management SaaS acquired by sponsor-backed strategic (not yet announced)